Our mission is to serve our community at large by providing a Christian based education to students of all religious backgrounds.
Heritage Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded, or made available to students and the school. It does not discriminate on the basis or race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs or athletic and other school-administered programs.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
The testing process combined with past academic records, recommendations, behavior and student interviews are used to determine acceptance as a student to the school. You may apply online by choosing “Apply Now” to the right. Paper applications are also available in the school office.
Requirements for all students:
- Birth certificate and documentation of immunizations, including Mantoux TB test
- Copies of previous report cards and achievement test scores for the current and previous academic year
- Testing prior to acceptance
- All required forms completed and submitted online or to the school office
- Enrollment fees
In addition to the above,
- Must be 5 years of age between September 2 and December 2
- Must be 5 years of age by September 1
First Grade Students:
- Must be 6 years of age by September 1
- Need Report of Health Examination for School Entry
In addition to the above, Seventh Grade Students:
- Need documentation of TDAP immunization
Middle and High School (6-12) Students:
- Recommendations from previous school(s)
- Interviews with Administration