International Student ProgramAvailable for Grades 9-12
Heritage Christian School is a college preparatory Christian school that welcomes international students to our high school. International students who have attended Heritage recently are from Brazil, China, Korea, Poland, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, and Spain. International students seeking admission to Heritage Christian School must meet the criteria listed below. This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Heritage Christian School Admissions Criteria for International Students
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing and understanding English by scoring a score of proficient or advanced on designated English proficiency tests (i.e. iTEP SLATE, or TOEFL iBT) and a phone interview with the Coordinator.
- Demonstrate an exemplary academic grade point average (transcripts translated into English).
- Submit personal references (Teacher and Principal).
- Be committed to Heritage Christian School’s Mission and Belief Statements.
- Reside with an English speaking parent or guardian. (Note: Heritage Christian School does not provide host homes, nor is Heritage Christian School responsible for placing International students with American families.)
- Heritage does not admit International students to the senior class unless they are coming from another U.S. school with enough units to be able to graduate.
The final step in the application process is a personal or phone interview with a designated High School administrator. If the student is accepted, all fees and tuition must be paid in full by July 10th, or half paid by July 10th and the other half by December 15th. For further information please contact the registrar, Mrs. Penny Lade at firstname.lastname@example.org